Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

I WILL KILL YOU OLD MAN!

NES ....watcha gonna do?

Massacre Street Massacre Street

Man i used to hate these games.....

but i think i would be happy learning to type like this lol.

Santas Battlefield Santas Battlefield

Seems like the same thing rewraped

Maybe it's just me, and I give you credit for trying to make a game -i'm sure it's not easy (....like pimpin), but it feels like i've played this game before..... same ole monsters from wave to wave (slightly altered.... like other games in these genres), generic weapons, spawn points, ....etc, etc.

havokentity responds:

I wasn't really looking at making a masterpiece seeing as I wasn't looking at making any money from this game.

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Excellent

Fantastically addictive, sometimes challenging (frustrating), gameplay- which is good, kept me focused on winning. Music fits well into the eratic/spontaneous gameplay. Not many flaws as i can see. I see why this is on the front page, good work.

Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

Good game

Although after lvl 3 it's incredibly hard (especially if your house is fcking freezing and your hands are shaking) but it was fun and the ending was welcomed. Pro-tip (if your computer works anything like mine) right clicking may gltich the browser leaving you with the green arrow and your cursor (the cursor having a definite point), this will (hopefully) make it easier to play. This worked for me. Honestly i think the green arrow doesn't quite link up with the puzzle walls... but maybe that's just me.

The Essay The Essay

Nice concept...

I'd love to see something like this for educational purposes. I've never liked typing tutors, mostly because they were terrible. People shouldn't learn by typing random letters, they should learn by typing incredibly random essays. I'm just lucky schools normally include computer class (thank god typing wasn't used everyday or i'd go crazy).

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

Lol...lvl 11?

turrents took over on lvl 10, and are currently soloing it while i type this review :P

The Breach The Breach

Nice, very nice.

As far as horror goes, this isn't all that scary (although it is a bit erie). However, as platformers go this is pretty awesome. The whole transdimentional-insect-alien-infecti on theme is a creative, and the story is nicely developed through an flash-based experience. Like most of the flash games from Bezerk Studio i've played, this game is pretty addictive and fairly fun. Keep the games coming.....